Saturday, May 4, 2013

Music I'm Listening To A Lot At The Moment

Hey peeps
I'm going through one of those times right now where I keep craving particular songs.  And I keep YouTubing them so I can watch the videos which is pointless anyways as I always end up dancing in the kitchen ;)

Here are a few!

Lana Del Rey singing Summer Wine

Bruno Mars being poignant

M.I.A being kick-arse

Alex Turner being super sexy

Beyonce being her fabulous self with Jay-Z when they are younger



Yay! Are you all danced out now?  I know the Bruno Mars number wasn't to dancy but whatever, I love it, I think it's beautiful and if it gave you a moment of sadness well that's ok because IT'S OK TO BE SAD, GUYS.
As long as you can follow it up with a bad girlz dance then it's all gonna be otay.

You can quote me on that.

Have a fab weekend!


1 comment: