Wednesday, May 1, 2013

25 Questions Tag

Heeey guys!!  Since being a part of the cyber world for a while now, I've inevitably noticed this '25 Question Tag' that's been going around.  I really like the idea and I thought I would partake so hopefully you get to know me better and you get encouraged to do it too!

Here goes...

Q1. Do you have any pets?

Yes.  At my mum's house I have two beautiful white baby cats, DeNiro and Pacino, and at my dad's there is a Jack Russell called Petey.

Q2. Name three things that are physically close to you.

Right now... some hat blocks (my mum is a milliner), a very comfy pillow and my pair of Glinda-esque jelly shoes.  They are glittery and lovely!

Q3. What's the weather like right now?

At the moment the weather is calm and relatively warm, however it is also night-time so it is much cooler than what the days have been.

Q4. Do you drive? If so, have you crashed?

I don't have my license yet, but when I was very young I was in a couple of minor car accidents.

Q5. What time did you wake up this morning?

I woke up at about six thirty :(

Q6. When was the last time you showered?

About an hour and a half ago.

Q7. What was the last movie you saw?

At the cinema, Oz the Great and Powerful.  It was visually beautiful, but the actual plot wasn't too engaging.

Q8. What does your last text message say?

'My mum just came home with a bird / I don't even know'
I literally just received that and I don't know how to respond...

Q9. What's your ringtone?

Some kind of built-in one.  It's a ringtone, it's annoying.  It scares the hell out of me when it's not on silent, and it annoys me when it is on silent because I keep missing calls.

Q10. Have you ever been to another country?

Yes! I have been to Cuba, USA, Argentina, France, Wales, Indonesia.  I lived in London for just over a year when I was nine.

Q11. Do you like sushi?

I love sushi!

Q12. Where do you buy your groceries?

Markets, delis (sometimes), Coles, Woolworths, the corner store... wherever.  We do try to get free-range/organic/sustainable foods where possible.

Q13. Have you ever taken medication to help yourself fall asleep faster?

Definitely.  They are the best for long flights.

Q14. How many siblings do you have?

None - I'm an only child.

Q15. Do you have a desktop or a laptop?

Laptop.  I have a lovely white MacBook.  I think this model has been discontinued now...

Q16. How old will you be on your next birthday?

16 years of age.

Q17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

Nope.

Q18. Do you colour your hair?

I have never coloured my hair!  My natural hair is a very 'blonde blonde' and pretty much everywhere I go people are all like "NEVER DYE YOUR HAIR GURL OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN".  It's a tough life ;)

Q19. Something you are planning to do today?

I'm about to go to sleep, so... dream about butter lettuce parties, I guess.

Q20. When was the last time you cried?

Ooh... normally this would be easy to answer, as I tear-up at almost anything whether I'm laughing, crying, insanely excited, you name it.  But I honestly can't think of the last time!

Q21. What is your perfect pizza topping?

I really like making homemade pizza, usually with anti-pasto toppings, and always with cheese.

Q22. Do you prefer cheeseburgers or hamburgers?

It feels like this question has continued to pop up throughout my life: 'what the hell is the difference between hamburgers and cheeseburgers?!??'.  I know it seems obvious that one has cheese and the other doesn't, but I swear, every time I've ever eaten a hamburger it has had cheese on it.  So I guess, out of the two, I would have to sway towards the cheeseburger, purely because it has cheese in its name.

Q23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?

Yes.  They are always great, but I haven't had one for what feels like ages.  My brain must be going, 'Lily, enough already.  I need to sleeeppppp.'

Q24. What is your eye colour?

The colour is always changing a bit, but usually they will be a grey-blue or green-blue.

Q25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?

YES I CAN.  I'm not much of a soft-drink drinker, but if I want a Coke, then I will make sure it's Coke.          
Pepsi is not nice and I will taste the difference very quickly.



That's me.  You know it.

3 comments:

  1. It's almost scary because that does look like you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yay! Thanks babe! Also I just read that super weird comment on B's blog...whaaattt

      Delete
  2. I will indeed hunt you down if you dye your hair :D

    ReplyDelete